BE IN 
TOUCH

A Guy A Pencil and A Plan

Westminster, Colorado

303.487.6465

  • White Facebook Icon
  • Houzz - White Circle
  • White Twitter Icon
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • White YouTube Icon

© 2017 by AGAPP

  • Jim Felmlee

The Master Suite - to soak or to splash?

Updated: Feb 5

The great debate – Do you have both a tub and a shower in your Master Suite? In the previous post we discussed the 5-piece bath which includes both. For some this is necessary. Some love taking showers, having multiple heads with various settings provides the perfect start to the day. For others, the large soaker tub with its relaxing, massaging jets and in-line heater, is essential to wash away the cares of the day. The answer to the debate is to plan the fixtures that are just right for you. If you are concerned about the future sale of your home then perhaps you should have both. From my experience and working with many different clients from various backgrounds and routines – the tub is starting to play a minor role in the Master Suite. About 75% of the clients I have worked with prefer not having a tub in the Master Suite. (Why would I want to sit in a pool of my own filth? – Ew!) The other 25% are very insistent that they have a separate tub – even if they only use it sporadically. (How can I read a book in the shower? Stupid soggy pages!) So how do you like to wash away the stresses of daily life?


Creating a spa at home is as simple as a phone call!


303.487.6465

jimf@agappdesign.com


#mastersuite #tubshower #tub #shower